- SETUP/PACK-UP TIME: Typically less than 30 seconds to unpack, zero and read.
- RANGES: 40′ vertical (4′ in HP) by 200′ horizontal circle (150′ for PRO-2000B) Unlimited Ranges in CARRY function
- INTERNAL PRECISION: 0.05″ ; 0.005″ in HP
- TYPICAL ISOTHERMAL ACCURACY: Greater of 0.1″ (0.01″ HP) or 0.15% of measured elevation
- TEMP RANGE: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C) operating; -40 °F to 158 °F (-40 °C to + 70 °C) storage.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Can be lightly rinsed with a hose but cannot be immersed.
- 9V BATTERY LIFE: 1 year of typical daily use.
- UNIPOD LENGTH: 15″ (38.1cm) to a calibrated 48″ (121.9cm)
- WEIGHT: Measurement Module 1 Ib (0.45kg); Total weight 12 Ibs (5.50kg), 8 IBS. (3.65kg) PRO-2000B.)
- SIZE: Measurement Module with boot 3.75″H x 4.75″W x 1.75″D (9.5cm H x 12.1cm W x 4.5cm D)
- Base Unit 16.0″H x 10.5″W x 7.5″D (40.6cm H x 26.7cm W x 19.1cm D)
- WARRANTY: One year parts & labor for mfg defects; 2 year prorated for hydro-pneumatic parts & labour.